Our objective is to study human behavior and decision-making during humanitarian operations to gain a better understanding of current humanitarian operations management and help develop new approaches and practical tools to improve the impact of humanitarian aid.
Our mission is to develop applied research that can improve the projects in humanitarian organizations in several different areas of management:
- Behavior in Humanitarian Logistics
- Simulation Models of Logistics Strategies
- Optimization of Logistics Distribution
- Improved Supply Chain Design
- Supply Chain Mapping and Performance